Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reflections Journal, Week 9

Boy have I been out of touch with blogging. With chapter writing and editing, this has been the furthest thing from my mind. It wasn't until recently that I started to really understand the true purpose of this blog (and hopefully I understood this correctly). This is a glorified notebook for our research during the course of this class. First of all, what a fantastic idea! Secondly, here I was attempting to search the internet for misc. websites that applied to constructivism on top of my chapter research. It was becoming too much to try and balance. I went ahead and decided to put the blog on the back-burner, as the chapters are dealing in groups, and I don't want to let my group members down. A few weeks ago, I read an announcement in BlackBoard. It stated the notebook method for the blog. Talk about eye-opening. That made so much more sense! So I've spent today looking back the research that I've done out on the internet and I went back and revisited those sites. If pages were miles, I think I'd have a good start to Florida! Although it would have been ideal to have kept up with blogging along the way, it was nice to look at everything again. I think that I've taken in a lot, but I also think there's a lot I'm not going to remember, but now I don't have to - It's In My Blog! I guess I can call this my Ahh-Haa moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment