Monday, March 30, 2009

Reflections Journal, Week 10

Mashups!

This is a brand new concept for me - I have never heard this term let alone do I even have a clue as to what it means. I have found some resources on it and I am attempting to gather my thoughts collectively on it. I have found some excellent examples of Mashups including YouTube. But I'm still unclear as to what really qualifies as a Mashup. I have a lot of work to do over this next week - hopefully I'll be a wealth of knowledge soon!

On another note, this is my first week working as the editor. I haven't had the pleasure of being the grader until now - I'm interested to read my fellow classmates responses to questions. I'm very interested in seeing how this experience goes as well.

Hopefully by this time next week, I'll have a lot of interesting facts to rehash.

No comments:

Post a Comment