Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reflections Journal, Week 15

6. Please comment about building quizzes and answer keys, and on grading your peers. Did you learn or gain anything valuable from these experiences? Please explain.

Not really, as this is something I am all too acquainted with. It was deeply troubling to have others ignore the “rules” set forth by the instructors in accordance with question/answer design. It really made me angry to see one of my classmates break this rule. And worse, defend it after I responded with the proof that this rule existed. I was really shocked that someone could argue so much against something that was clearly incorrect. I too wanted to be sure I provided the correct type of questions for my section, so I Googled, "Objective Questions," just to be clear. Too much work for such silly problems....

No comments:

Post a Comment